TEAMWORK MILLIONAIRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEAMWORK MILLIONAIRE

A PLACE TO ADVERTISE AND COME TOGETHER TO PROSPER...............Please read the rules.

Team Build 2xcycle.com

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Team Build 2xcycle.com Empty Team Build 2xcycle.com

Post by Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Ok here is how this works It will be a next in line build everyone will get one person then you can sponsor one or buy another position under yourself to give you 2. I will post the list here so jump on board asap.
    Look at the site but PM me before you join.
    http://www.2xcycle.com/?md6442

Quick Facts:

1. We are in our first phase of pre-launch. We are waiting on the site design, banners, and splash pages. Several services and bonuses will be added during this time also.

2. The first matrix or Silver Matrix is a 2x3 matrix.

3. You earn $3.50 commissions each month from your referrals in the Silver Matrix.

4. Cycle the Silver Matrix, and earn $75, a new position back in the Silver Matrix, and a new position in the Gold Matrix.

5. Cycle the Gold Matrix, and earn $1000, and a new position in the Gold Matrix.

6. The Gold Matrix is a follow me matrix. Your personal referrals will follow you from the Silver Matrix into the Gold Matrix.

7. All new monthly positions, and cycle positions go back into your down line and will spill down and fill in the next open spot.

8. Your main focus should be steps one and three. Joining the marketing programs and then promoting your affiliate url and splash pages in them for referrals and join the coop for extra exposure.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Team Build 2xcycle.com Empty Re: Team Build 2xcycle.com

Post by Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 pm

We have one member that is in so ask for his link.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 pm

We are moving right along this is going to be the best program going and we pay the best on the net!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm

We are growing well don`t let this pass you by join in the build PM me to get the next link.

Once the subs kick in next month this will explode don`t miss it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm

This was just posted in another forum

Good morning everyone! I got my 2nd gold payment this morning. Though I'd pop on and post another proof of payment. This program is fantastic, when you cycle the gold, just a recommendation take a couple 3 packs each time it's worth doing and helps push your downline. This is how I am doing it and you push yourself into the gold again and again faster and faster. Took 12 more positions when I got paid in the 2x3.

Proof Of Payment:

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/2pq5840.jpg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm